CALL FOR PAPERS-DELHI LAW REVIEW, FACULTY OF LAW UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.
Deadline for submission is 15th May 2019
ABOUT DELHI LAW REVIEW (DLR)
The Delhi Law Review (DLR) [ISSN 097-4936] is the flagship journal of the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi and is one of the oldest journals in the country having been published since 1972. The DLR is an annual, double-blind peer reviewed journal. DLR is one of the UGC recognized journals [UGC-Journal list, Law, Social Science, Journal No.41950]. The DLR invites scholarly, original, unpublished articles, case comments/notes and book reviews for its upcoming issue Vol. 35 of 2018-2019 from academicians, judges, legal professionals and judicial officers from India and abroad on contemporary cutting-edge legal issues in the following categories: A.Articles (8000-10000 words, including footnotes) B.Case Notes and Legislative Comments (4000-6000 words, including footnotes) C.Book Reviews (1500-3000 words, including footnotes) DLR does not accept contributions from students as the Faculty of Law publishes a separate DLR (Student Edition) for students. However, high quality scholarly contributions from doctoral research scholars may be considered for publication in DLR. The next issue of DLR is expected to be published in Aug-Sept 2019.
• Articles and Case Notes/Legislative Comments must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
•All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Plagiarized manuscripts will not be accepted.
• The journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
• The decision on the acceptance of the manuscript for publication vests with the DLR Editorial Board which is final. The decision of acceptance of the manuscript will be communicated to the contributor/s within five weeks of receiving of the submission.
• The deadline for submission is 15th May, 2019, 11:59 p.m. IST.
Format of Submission
• In accordance with the double-blind process of review, the name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must not be mentioned or indicated anywhere in the manuscript or its properties.
• The first page of the manuscript should only contain the title of the paper followed by the abstract. The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
• The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
• Texts and footnotes should conform to the ILI Citation Rules available at http://www.ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf . DLR does not prefer endnotes.
Submissions through E-mail
The DLR will only accept electronic submissions. These may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “DLR Vol.35 Submission” All submissions must contain the following:
1. The manuscript in Word format (.doc or .docx) as a mail attachment. PDF/other formats/hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
2. The body of the email must mention a) Name of the author(s) b) Designation of author(s) c) Institutional affiliation d) Contact number e) Title of the paper f) A declaration to the following effect: “I/we declare that the manuscript is an original and previously unpublished work written by me/us. I/we agree to tackle any dispute relating to my/our manuscript including copyright, defamation or contempt and agree to suffer the loss, if any, caused by violating copyright or any other rights.”
The Editorial Board Delhi Law Review Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Delhi – 110007 All correspondences and queries may be addressed to: email@example.com