Call for Papers: Chennai Lexlight’s Monthly Legal Magazine: Submit by Dec 15
About the Organisation
Chennai Lexlight is a monthly English legal magazine being published from Chennai. They intend to invite papers from students, legal professionals and academicians.
Theme 1: Legal challenges faced by the real estate industry
- · Development Rules and Regulations costing – Real Estate Industry
- · Real Estate Property and Regulators
- · Dispute Resolution Mechanism in the Real Estate Industry
- · Digitization of Land Records and Effect on Real Estate Industry
- · Real Estate Industry: A Heaven for Tax Evasion
- · Real Estate Sector under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- · Changed norms on Coastal Regulation Zones – Recent Supreme Court law.
Theme 2: Custodial Tortures/Deaths – introspection and way-forward
- Rights of Accused facing criminal cases
- Arrest Procedures
- Human Right Violation and Police excesses in Custody
- Types of Torture/witch-hunting
- Suspicious death- Arrest not recorded – Illegal Police Custody
- Jail Deaths
- Suggestions to eradicate such custodial deaths/tortures
Note: The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive. Papers can be submitted on other themes related to the main theme mentioned above as well.
Method of Submissions
E-mail the paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of Articles: 15th December 2019
- Moderation by Team CLL: 24th December 2019
- Confirmation of eligibility for publication: 5th January 2020
- Publication of selected article: 15th – 20th January 2020
Full Paper: 3500 words
Students/Research scholars: Rs. 300/-
Legal professionals: Rs. 500/-
Academicians: Rs. 500/-
NGO’S and others: Rs. 500/-
The payment must be made along with submission to the following account:
- Name of the Account Holder: CHENNAI LEXLIGHT
- Type of Account: Current Account
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Branch Name: Chennai Armenian Street Branch
- Account Number: 057405500866
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000574
Note: Kindly send the proof of payment to be sent along with the submission email.
Nandini Murali: Sub-Editor (Honorary), Chennai Lexlight: +91 9535256379
Email ID: email@example.com.