Call for Papers:
AMU Law Society Review 2020:
Submit by March 3
The Editorial Board, Law Society, aims to provide an active forum that inspires academicians, practitioners, researchers and students to engage in discussions on varied issues of contemporary importance in the sphere of domestic and international law and to provide a platform to critical insights into diverse areas of law through the medium of the yearly journal ‘AMU Law Society Review’.
About the AMU Law Society Review
The AMU Law Society Review is the flagship journal of the Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (U.P.). It is an annual journal which provides an extensive platform to the academicians, practitioners, researchers and students to assimilate, exchange and extend their ideas to facilitate the debate on contemporary legal issues through their scholarly articles and research papers.
Types of Submissions
The forthcoming issue of the journal (bearing an ISBN Number) AMU Law Society Review 2020 welcomes well researched, quality contributions on contemporary and relevant issues on suggested themes, sub-themes and related subjects in the form of:
- Research Papers: 4,000 to 6,000 words.
- Case Comments and Legislative Comments: 3,000 to 3,500 words.
- Articles: 1,500 to 2,000 words.
- Book Reviews/ Film Reviews: 1,500 to 2,000 words.
Word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- The works submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited (except the accepted 20%).
- The manuscripts must not contain any indication of the identity of the author (except in cover letter).
- The Citation style shall strictly be in consonance with the Harvard Bluebook (20th Edition). Non-compliance shall lead to rejection.
- All submissions shall be accompanied by a covering letter indicating the title of the paper, name of the author(s), official designation, institutional affiliation, email address and phone number.
- In case of co-authorship, which is allowed up to three authors, cover letter shall contain the details of all the authors.
- Contributors are requested to provide full details for correspondence: postal address, phone numbers and email address.
- Submissions to the Review shall be evaluated by the Editorial Board. Mere submission shall not confer any claim for publication.
- The copyright of the entry to the journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and author(s) of the same have been notified.
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Editorial Board, The AMU Law Society Review and shall be mailed on: firstname.lastname@example.org in (.doc)/(.docx) format with the subject “Submission for AMU Law Society Review 2020”.
- Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The e-certificate of publication and the free copy of e-journal shall be provided to every selected author via e-mail.
The body of the paper shall be
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
The citations of the paper shall be
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1
- Authors are invited to submit the soft copy (.doc/.docx) of their abstract to the Editorial Board till 3rd March 2020 at email@example.com.
- The acceptance of the abstract will be sent via email by 5th March 2020.
- The submission of the full manuscripts should be made by 20th March 2020, latest by 11:59:59 PM IST at amueditorialboard[at]gmail.com.
Secretary: Abdullah Samdani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Editor: Amber Tanweer (8077138283; email@example.com)
- Kaif Siddiqui (8057729256)
- Moiz (7906751518)
- Abhay Jadaun (9758511703)
- Ayesha Nasir Alavi (8004921886)
- Akash Ranjan Goswami (8218839935)
- Ilsa Israil (8979524336)