Call for Paper: NLUO Law Journal
[NR Madhava Menon Special Issue]:
Submit by Aug 20.
As a tribute to the legend Professor, NLUO decides to bring a special issue of NLUO Law Journal in the memory of Late Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The NLUO Law Journal (ISSN 2348-8913) is the flagship publication of National Law University Odisha. An annual peer-reviewed journal aims to encourage legal scholarship in national and international inter-disciplinary legal issues.
After the first volume in 2013, three consecutive volumes of the journal were formulated as special issues on ‘Access to Justice’, ‘Child Rights’ and ‘Climate Change’.
All three editions focused on topics of substantial contemporary relevance and provided an excellent repository of scholarship in those areas. This edition is a distinctive and special issue in the memory of legendary figure Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon brought forth by the Constitutional Law Society NLUO.
About Constitutional Law Society NLUO
CLS NLUO was established with the vision to provide an accessible forum for intellectual discourse and to shape the discussion of the most important and relevant issues pertaining to Constitutional law through meticulous scholarship.
We request you to write an article on any of the following themes and send us positively by 20th August 2019 to enable us to bring out the special issue:
- Socially Relevant Legal Education
- Justice Education
- Continuing Legal Education
- Clinical Legal Education and Functioning of Legal Aid Clinics in Law Schools
- Community Dispute Resolution Mechanism
Note: Authors are free to choose any sub-topics under these themes and areas. Submissions should demonstrate the strong methodological approach, high writing quality, robust analysis, and adherence to the topic.
- Submissions can be in the form of long articles, short notes, book reviews. The acceptable word limit should not exceed:
- Long Articles: 8000-10000 words
- Short Notes: 4000-8000 words
- Book Review: 2000-3000 words
- All the word limits mentioned above are exclusive of footnotes. Kindly note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
- All the submissions must consist of an Abstract of not more than 300 words, main contribution and a declaration of originality. The abstract will not be included in the word limit.
- A submission can be co-authored by a maximum of two people. Submissions are invited from undergraduate and graduate students, academicians, practitioners and research scholars.
Note: The last date for submission is 20th August 2019.
- Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The name of the file must contain Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
- The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter bearing the following information:
Full Name of the Author(s)
Position / Year of Study
Institutional Affiliations (if any)
Contact Details of the Author(s)
Dr. Yogesh Pratap Singh Email: email@example.com +91 8392939345
Mr. Ashit Kumar Srivastava Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; +91 8009708888
Ms. Rishika Khare; Email: email@example.com
Ms. Nikita Pattajoshi Email: firstname.lastname@example.org