Call for Paper
“Lloydians”-International Student Review of
Lloyd Law College.
Volume 6 (2019), Issue 2
The Editorial Committee of “Lloydians” hereby invites articles from students pursuing law from recognized law schools, colleges and institutes across the country. The Journal is a biannual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2394- 899X) publication of Lloyd Law College. The theme selected for the present issue of Lloydians is “Banking and Insolvency”.
- Topic: The present issue of Lloydians shall be based upon the theme “Banking and Insolvency”.
- Word Limit:
- Articles: More than 5,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,000– 4,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- Students pursuing 3 year LL.B course and 5 year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be strictly adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf.
- Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format, submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
- Last date for submission of articles: 10th August, 2019.
- All entries (abstract+ article) are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th August, 2019. (11:59pm, IST)
For any details or Queries:
- For more information visit: https://bit.ly/2XsZPUv
- For any details or queries, a mail can be sent to email@example.com