The IJCLR is an online journal. The main aim aim of the journal is to promote research and bring out original research work from the students
LAST DATE TO FILE APPLICATIONS 8TH NOV, 2017
Editorial Job (Student Editors)
For further enhancement and enlargement, IJCLR particularly seeks student editors who can continue the enduring editorial success and introduce the journal profile.
Student Editors (law students)
Roles and Responsibility
1. Making primary decisions on the merit of a written piece.
- Send conditional acceptance and written feedback for improving an article.
- Language and content editing of the articles, commentaries, case comment and book reviews.
- Other miscellaneous editorial task.
Interested candidates are required to send their application along with the following documents to the Publishing Editor of the journal on the mail id i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae
2. Statement of purpose (300-500 words)
3. Letters of Recommendations (if any)
Details of the same will be communicated to prospective person soon; kindly refrain from repeatedly following up on the status of your application or interview result.