Call for Blogs:
Center for Criminal Law (CCL) Blog of NUSRL, Ranchi
: Submit by September 25.
About the University
National University of Study and Research in Law is a law university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It was established by a legislative act, by the State of Jharkhand as the fourteenth National Law University of India.
About the Center for Criminal Law
The Center for Criminal Law (CCL), National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is now inviting blog articles on current issues relating to Criminal Law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debates and discussions in the aforesaid areas.
The article will be published on CCL-NUSRL Blog
Word limit: 3000 words
E- Certificate of publication shall be provided.
The topic for the article must revolve around the issue of “White Collar Crimes”.
- Minimum length of the article must be 1500 words; maximum should be limited to 3000 words excluding footnotes.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Citation format should be 20th Bluebook Edition.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- Participants are requested to strictly adhere to the above mentioned guidelines.
The submissions must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should read- “Submission for CCL Blog”.
25th September 2019.
Sakshi Sharma: 8178748089
Mohit Soni: 626589551