“Applications invited to Join Libertatem Magazine (A Legal Awareness Magazine)”
TALENT ACQUISITION PROGRAMME
A Libertatem Media Group Publication
About Libertatem Group
Libertatem Group is the parent organization of “Libertatem Magazine Publishers” which also completely owns and controls other publication houses such as “The Law Brigade Publishers” & “Creative Connect International Publishers”. These two publicationhouses together operate and publish 16 Legal Journals on specific subjects as well as contemporary issues. Apart from the above mentioned 3 publishing businesses, Libertatem Group also operates in Car Rental Services under the brand name of “GhoomtePhirte” as well as Digital Marketing Services. Founded by two law students, AnkitaRanawat& Rahul Ranjan, in February 2015 with just one publication under its banner, Libertatem Group now expands to Magazines, Journals, Marketing Services and Car Rentals et al.
About Libertatem Magazine
“We’re here to ensure that you miss nothing that matters – from stories that make headlines across the world to those that affect your professional life.”
At Libertatem Magazine, we respect everyone’s right to speak. In today’s world, we think that if you do not know your rights, you are prone to exploitation. Hence, we strive towards creating an awareness among the people not just their rights, but duties as well. We also aspire to keep people informed by the latest happenings in the Courtroom which they would otherwise be unaware of.
Libertatem Magazine serves as a legal awareness resource for all, ranging from Students to Academicians to Practicing Advocates to a Common Man. Libertatem Magazine helps in the formulation of opinions and prepares an individual for a journey through our in-depth scrutinized content on a wide range of topics including political, legal and social,besides the matters of national & international significance.
We do not believe in selling what we think is “right” or what we think is “wrong” because we believe that we are no one to decide what is right or wrong for you. With this spirit, we try to facilitate creating legal awareness through various sections of our magazine so that “People” can themselves make an informed decision. We, at Libertatem, leave it to the people, nationally and globally, to interpret the information themselves. Hence, our USP is “let the people decide”
We are one of India’s rapidly growing English Monthly, with themagazine circulation of over 47 thousand across the nation and an online readership of over 1 million monthly.
Our team covers a wide range of sections including politics, education, business, technology &national and international affairs, besides others and publishes them under the various heads of “Articles”, “the Courtroom”, “Igniting Minds”, “Editorials”, etc.
Who Can Apply
We welcome anyone who is crazy enough to spread his message across the citizens of this country.
- Anyone who is interested and has the enthusiasm to spread legal awareness among the common people of the nation;
- Anyone who feels the media should report stories in an unbiased manner and should not go for paid contents;
- Anyone who wish to be the face of change in the world of media and communications.
- A Certificate will be provided at the end of 6/12 months tenure
- Letter of recommendation will be provided for each member (unless they are fired.)
- Flexible work hours
- An enriching opportunity of learning and sharpening of research and writing skills and imparting awareness &knowledge among the common man as the motive of the organization is the welfare of the people at large.
- Opportunity to interact and network with new people from Law School and University round the country and work with some of the best legal minds in India.
- Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
This talent acquisition is an invitation to join Libertatem Magazine on a Volunteer Basis. No Remuneration is to be paid for the work, however, certificates will be provided upon successful tenure.
The Selection Procedure is as follows:
- Application for the position,the link to which has been mentioned at the end.
- The application will be then forwarded to the Selection Board of the Libertatem Magazine which scrutinizes the applications and forwards the same to the respective team’s Vice President.
- The VP of the respective team shall create a WhatsApp Group for better communication and allot articles (for content developers), cases (for courtroom team) and articles to edit (for editors) with a deadline. For Marketing Team, telephonic interview shall be conducted.
- The applicants are required to submit their work before the deadline after which the work will be evaluated by the Selection Board.
- Upon the completion of the review, email confirmations will be sent to all the approved applicants.
Note: The Magazine (or for that matter any media organization) works in a fast track manner. No one will get 3-4 days of time to write one short piece of article or edit it. Hence, you will be required to be prompt and fastwith respect to your work to get selected.
Applications Roll-Out Date – 10th May, 2017
Application Deadline – 25th May, 2017
Work Allotment – 26th May, 2017
Deadline for Submission – 28th May, 2017
Result Announcement – 30th May, 2017
For Full Notification, CLICK HERE
For Website, CLICK HERE