8th National Corporate Law Moot, 2019
@ NLIU,Bhopal [Dec 6-8]: Register by Oct 27
About the Institute
National Law Institute University is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system.
About the Moot
National Law Institute University, Bhopal is organising the 8th NLIU National Corporate Law Moot, 2019.
The Moot shall take place on NLIU’s campus in Bhopal. In upholding our long tradition of hospitality, complimentary accommodation and food shall be provided to all participants throughout the Moot.
Friday, December 6 to Sunday, December 8, 2019.
Any college/university/institution, whose students fulfil the eligibility criteria or for exceptional circumstances have been deemed by the organizers to be eligible for this Competition, shall be entitled to send only one team to the Competition.
Each team may comprise a minimum of two (2) and not more than three (3) members. The team composition may be of two (2) speakers only or of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
Once the team composition is communicated to the organizers, no change in team composition shall be permitted, unless the organizers have approved such change.
The colleges have to register themselves with us, provisionally first by sending in an email to our official id which is email@example.com. Please note that only 20 teams will be selected on a ‘first-come-first-served basis’.
- Provisional Registration: 27 October 2019
- Final Registration: 5 November 2019
- Last date to seek Clarifications: 10 November 2019
- Release of Problem: 15 October 2019
- Rounds: December 6 to December 8, 2019
- Memorial Submission: 27 November 2019
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dhruv Khurana (Convener): +91-7987142288
- Jasvinder Singh (Co-Convener): +91-8109511491
- Pulkit Zamindar (Secretary): +91-9315229583
- Harshit Shrivastav (Joint Secretary): +91-8358997871