6th Justice Murtaza Husain Memorial Moot Court Competition
@ Unity PG and Law College, Lucknow
Register by Aug 16
Unity PG and Law College, Lucknow is organising the Justice Murtaza Husain Memorial National Moot Court Competition to be held from 20th to 22nd September 2019.
The teams participating for preliminary oral rounds would be selected on a ‘first-come-first-serve’ basis.
20th – 22nd September 2019
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide at the time of the competition in an undergraduate LL.B. degree Course or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University in India.
- A recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one Team for the Competition.
- Each Team shall comprise of three members. Two members of the Team shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as the Researcher.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the MCC.
Note: Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programmes are not eligible to participate
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with the written permission of the organizers.
Every team shall consist of two speakers and only one researcher.
A researcher shall be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
How to register
For the registration form, click here.
All the participating institutions have to confirm their participation by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Provisional Registration for Justice Murtaza Husain Moot 2019” on or before 5th August 2019 (Monday) by 23:59 hrs.
The email should contain the Names and Year of Study of the participants; the name of the institution of the Participating Team; and also whether they wish to take accommodation as per Rule 12.
Teams whose provisional registration is confirmed must register by 23:59 hrs on 16th August 2019 (Friday) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Registration for Justice Murtaza Husain Moot 2019”. The e-mail should contain the duly filled in Registration Form along with the details of the online transfer (See Rule 3.3).
Duly filled Travel Form shall be scanned and attached with this email. Each registered team would be allotted a Team Code after the payment of registration fee by the Team is confirmed.
Teams who opt for accommodation arranged by Organizers must send a registration fee of Rs. 5,000/- while those who do not opt for accommodation shall send an amount of Rs. 2500/- towards registration fee via Online Transfer (NEFT) latest by 23:59hrs on the 16th August 2019. Details of the Bank Account to be transferred to:
A/c Holder: Unity Degree College
Bank Name: Bank of India
Branch Name: Dubagga
Saving Bank Account No: 683710110003179
IFSC Code: BKID0006837
Note: Amount once deposited shall not be refundable.
Details of the online transfer must be sent through the confirmation mail (in Rule 3.2) sent to email@example.com by the invited teams by 23:59hrs on the 16th August 2019.
Note: The online transfer details should contain the name of the participants.
The Registration Form, NEFT Transfer detail, and Travel details should be sent to Unity PG and Law College, Lucknow or before August 25, 2019, at – Unity PG and Law College Sector B, Basant Kunj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow- 226101
- Last day for provisional registr
- ation: August 05, 2019
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: August 16, 2019
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: August 16, 2019
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: August 20, 2019
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: September 12, 2019 (by 23:59 hrs. IST)
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: September 20, 2019
For further clarifications please feel free to contact through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOD and Faculty Convenor, Moot Court Committee: Mrs. Manjari Chandra (Mob No. +917755073482)
Student Convenor, Moot Court Committee: Sachin Mishra (Mob No. +916392288433, 9454280815 (WA))
Student Co-convenors, Moot Court Committee:
- Nabiha Khwaja (Mob No. +917985144630)
- Saima Mahmood (Mob No. +919140667183)