Campus SenatorFor August 2018 to July 2019
Inviting Applications for “LawOF Campus Senator Program” 2018. Submit by June 30, 2018.
LawOF Campus Senator Program” 2018
LawOF needed to nurture talent and provide opportunities for Law students to learn more than what they currently do in the classroom. As a LawOF Campus Senator, you will be part of our team, working with us to be our “voice” in your campus.
If you are a passionate individual with ambitious dreams and would like to work with LawOF, then the “LawOF Campus Senator Programme 2018” could be the right break for you. It is a platform where you can make a difference by contributing, but at the same time enhance your skills & expertise.
What is expected from a LawOF Campus Senator?
- Self Motivated
- A desire to work with students of your school
- Good Communication Skills
- Excitement to work
- Quick Lerner
- Problem solver
- Enhance your skills and learn new things
- LawOF Online Internship Opportunity.
- Recommendation Letters for Internships, for Law Journals as Student Editors
- Get to interact with Law Teachers from all over India
- Get better contacts in the field of law
- Many More
As a LawOF Campus Senator you will
- MANDATORY: Provide regular updates on campus happenings and share events with LawOF like Moot Court, Seminar, Conferences, Essay competitions, Debate Competitions, Workshops, Client Consultation competitions, etc.
- MANDATORY:Submit Internship Experience of the Students. Encourage Law Students to Share Internship Experience with LawOF under the head of “Internship Trial”.
- NOT MANADATORY: Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal, Faculty of your Law Institution.
- NOT MANDATORY: Conduct interviews of eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of lawOF.in Collect feedbacks about LawOF from your faculty, students etc.
- NOT MANDATORY: Write Articles related to any current law topic.
- Make suggestions for the growth of LawOF(If any).
One Year (August 2018 to July. 2019)
Law Student (From any Law School/College)
How to sign up
- Those who are interested Send a copy of your CV with One Recent Photograph & College id Card (Photocopy) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you once your application has been approved.
Last Date for Submission of Application
June 30, 2018
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LAW OF, Click HERE
Check LawOF Campus Senator for 2015-16, Click HERE
“Always Happy To Hear Good Suggestions & Comments From Law Students & Teachers”.