24th All India Moot Court Competition
@ University Law College, Bangalore University
[Feb 28-March 1]: Register by Jan 6
About the Organisation
Bangalore University, or BU, is a public state university is located in Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is a part of the Association of Indian Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities and affiliated by University Grants Commission.
University Law College, Bangalore University, is a pioneer legal-education institution located in the garden city of Bengaluru, in the state of Karnataka, India.
About the Moot
The annual national level moot court competition hosted by ULC is the flagship activity of the student body, Society of Mooters. Upon continuing this legacy the Society of Mooters is proud to present the 24th All India Moot Court Competition.
Undergraduate students pursuing 3 or 5-year course of LL.B. degree in the academic year 2017-2018 from any law Schools/College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
One team from each institution, comprising of a minimum of two (2) and not more than three (3) members, per institution, shall be eligible to participate in the Competition, subject to completion of Registration formalities.
The 24th All India Moot Court Competition will take place in University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore from 28th February 2020- 1st March 2020.
The Registration Form, click here.
The teams have to provisionally register by filling in a google form: HERE
Teams must confirm their participation by sending a scanned copy of the registration form completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the Participating Institution to email@example.com latest by 11:59 pm of 6th January.
- Last Date for Registration: 6th January 2020
- Last Date for Sending Clarifications: 8th January 2020
- Release of Clarifications: 10th January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of soft copy of the Memoranda: 24th January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of three hard copy of the Memoranda with the duly filled registration form: 28th January 2020
- Announcement of Shortlisted teams: 1st February 2020
- Inauguration of AIMCC, Draw of lots: 28th February 2020
- Preliminary Round of the moot court competition: 29th February 2020
- Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, Final Round and Valedictory Function of the competition: 1st March 2020
Unless specified otherwise, the dates mentioned shall refer to 11:59 PM (Indian Standard Time/IST) on that date. For e.g., the last date for registering is Jan 6th, 2020, which shall be interpreted as Jan 6th, 2020, 11:59 PM (IST).
Note: Any change in the above key dates made by the Organizers shall be notified to the teams.
Rachana Raj: 9902124013
Abhishek Achaiah: 9164083173
Cinchana Jagdeesh: 7892733288