1st National Trial by Advocacy Competition by DME Noida [Nov 4]: Register by Oct 25
About the Organisation
Delhi Metropolitan Education is located in Sector 62, Noida, Delhi, India and offers the degrees in five-year undergraduate B.A.LL.B. and B.B.A.LL.B. programme, Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication and Bachelor in Business Administration.
About the Competition
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida is organising its first-ever DME National Mock Trial Competition 2019, powered by Jaggi, Jaggi & Jaggi International Attorneys at Law.
Title: DME National Trial by Advocacy Competition,
Date and Venue
November 4th, 2019 at Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, Sector-62, Noida, U.P. – 201301
The competition is open to all students who are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in law i.e. 3 year LLB or 5 year LLB program from any recognized institute/college/university in India.
Registration shall be confirmed on the first-come-first-serve basis. Three teams are allowed to participate in the same college.
- Each team shall be consisting of two members.
- All members of the team shall be speakers.
- Each speaker shall conduct the examination of witnesses, i.e. either examination-in-chief or cross-examination, and either opening statement or final argument in each round.
- Teams cannot be changed or altered after registration. Any change or alteration in the registered team is subject to the sole discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Team codes shall be allotted to the respective teams by the Organizing Committee which shall be used to identify the team throughout the competition.
- Cross-teams i.e. participants belonging to different colleges are not allowed forming a team for the competition.
Registration and Fee Details
Each participant is required to Register at firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th October 2019.
The subject of the e-mail should mention 1st DME National Trial by Advocacy Competition. The Body of the mail shall contain the name of the participants and the name of the college/university.
The Fee for the competition is INR 2,200/-
- Registrations Open: October 15th, 2019
- Last Date for Registrations: October 25th, 2019
- Date of Competition: November 4th, 2019
Anshuman Gupta: +91 8532001543