1ST NATIONAL SOCIO-LEGAL ESSAY COMPETITION 2018 (NSLEC 2018)
MODERN INDIA AND MODERN LAWS: AN ANALYSIS INTO THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.
• LAWS RELATING TO RESERVATION AND ITS GOVERNANCE IN INDIA.
• LGBT LAWS: AN ANALYSIS INTO SECTION 377 OF THE IPC.
• TECHNOLOGY AND LAW IN INDIA.
• LITERARY AGENTS: LAWS RELATING TO THEIR EXISTENCE AND GOVERNANCE IN INDIA.
• BLOOD MAFIA: CRIMES RELATING TO BLOOD SMUGGLING AND LAWS TO CURB IT IN INDIA.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
LAW STUDENTS, LAW GRADUATES, LEGAL PROFESSIONALS
1ST: RS. 5000 AND PUBLICATION IN THE VOL. 02, ISSUE 02 OF THE JOURNAL
2ND: RS. 2000 AND PUBLICATION IN THE VOL. 02, ISSUE 02 OF THE JOURNAL
3RD: PUBLICATION IN THE VOL. 02, ISSUE 02 OF THE JOURNAL
HOW TO SUBMIT
Authors may submit their articles after carefully reading this page; where further details regarding the submission procedure are available. And mandatorily all authors are required to submit the article to firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
1. The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length.
2. The words limit for article shall be 1000 – 2000 words maximum.
3. The submission shall be in MS Word .doc or docx. format strictly.
4. The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 for headings and 12 for the rest of the matter, with spacing of 1.5.
5. The footnotes are to be in Times New Roman font and size 10. End notes are not to be used.
6. Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
7. There should also be an attached Declaration of Originality of the article along with a scan copy of the id of the author. You can download the format below.
8. All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
9. Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
RS. 500 FOR SINGLE AUTHORS
RS. 700 FOR CO-AUTHORS
$100 FOR FOREIGN AUTHORS
(THE METHOD OF SUBMITTING FEES SHALL BE EMAILED AFTER SUBMISSION OF THE ARTICLE BY THE CONTRIBUTOR.)
The deadline is 01st November 2018, 5:00 PM after which no article shall be accepted.
WHO WE ARE
The Penstand Journal is a double-blind Peer review academic journal, published online thrice a year, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles on the field of Law or Social Science.
FOR ANY QUERIES EMAIL US AT: THEPENSTAND@GMAIL.COM
Download Official Brochure here