1st National IPR Quiz Competition
@ DSNLU, Visakhapatnam [Oct 19]
: Registrations open.
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is located at Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India constituted by the DSNLU Act, 2008. It offers 5 years integrated B.A LLB. course to eligible Undergraduate students based on the Common Law Admission Test centralized admission process.
About the competition
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is organising its 1st National IPR Quiz Competition on 19th October 2019.
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights: In recent years Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) emerged as the most important policy instrument. With its growing presence, however, it has also been subjected to intense criticism. It is the endeavour of the C-IPR to become the beacon in the field of Intellectual Property Rights by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia, practitioners and research fraternity.
The student from any college/University pursuing UG courses are eligible.
- Each team shall comprise of Two Members from the same University/College.
- Cross College teams are not allowed, College ID cards are mandatory.
- The registration fee per 500/Participant (or) 1000/Team.
- The University would provide accommodation within the campus on twin sharing basis. Any person opting to avail the facility shall intimate their choice in the registration form.
- An amount of 500 from each participant would be charged per person.
- To Register: CLICK HERE
Rules and Regulations
There shall be a total of 20 teams. The teams will be selected on a first come first serve basis. Each team shall consist of 2 students. Cross-college teams are not allowed.
There shall be a total of 5 rounds.
- Preliminary I (20 teams): 16 out of the 20 teams will be advanced to the next round.
- Preliminary II (16 teams): 8 out of the 16 teams will be advanced to the next round.
- QuarterFinals (8 teams): 4 out of the 8 teams will be advanced to the next round.
- SemiFinals and (4 teams): 2 out of the 4 teams will be advanced to the next round.
- Finals (2 teams): One team will be the winner and the other will be the runner.